An adult drivers ed course includes state-mandated curriculum that qualifies you to earn your Illinois drivers license. A defensive driving course is intended for drivers who already have their licenses and have been required to complete a course for ticket dismissal or point reduction, or to receive a discount on their insurance. A defensive driving course is NOT a substitute for adult drivers ed.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my Illinois drivers license if I'm 21 or over?
- Am I required to take drivers ed, or can I just get my license when I turn 18?
- Do I have to take this course if I'm 21 or older?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- How long is the course?
- Is your course approved?
- Is there a final exam?
- What do I have to do to get my Illinois drivers license if I’m 18-20 years old?
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?