Drivers ed is not required for first-time adult drivers age 21 or above. However, it does give you a thorough preparation for the driving environment that you simply cannot get by simple observation or reading through a drivers handbook.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my Illinois drivers license if I'm 21 or over?
- Am I required to take drivers ed, or can I just get my license when I turn 18?
- Do I have to take this course if I'm 21 or older?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- How long is the course?
- Is your course approved?
- Is there a final exam?
- What do I have to do to get my Illinois drivers license if I’m 18-20 years old?
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?