If you're 21 years old or over, you don't need a certificate from an adult drivers ed course. Just make an appointment for a drivers license test at an SOS office. There, you will take your written licensing exam, and vision and hearing tests, before getting behind the wheel for your road test.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my Illinois drivers license if I'm 21 or over?
- Am I required to take drivers ed, or can I just get my license when I turn 18?
- Do I have to take this course if I'm 21 or older?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- How long is the course?
- Is your course approved?
- Is there a final exam?
- What do I have to do to get my Illinois drivers license if I’m 18-20 years old?
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?