Yes. The final exam consists of 20 questions covering course material. You must pass the exam with a score of 75% or higher, and you are allowed 2 attempts to pass.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my Illinois drivers license if I'm 21 or over?
- Am I required to take drivers ed, or can I just get my license when I turn 18?
- Do I have to take this course if I'm 21 or older?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- How long is the course?
- Is your course approved?
- Is there a final exam?
- What do I have to do to get my Illinois drivers license if I’m 18-20 years old?
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?